The Safety and Health Department has established the following quality policy:
- Providing better working conditions
- Reducing the number of injured workers;
- Improving the health of employed workers;
- Eliminating possible fire causes and their effective extinguishing.
- Health care for workers, first aid and effective treatment for injured and sick workers of GIKIL
- Providing all forms of support in the field of occupational safety and fire prevention;
- Accuracy of all work equipment at GIKIL (tools and devices, pressure vessels, etc.)
- Accuracy of special equipment (isolators, fire trucks and pumps, ambulance, etc.)
- Providing safe and healthy workplaces, safe equipment and safe work practices based on regularly analysed risk assessments.